‘ReALCraft’ is a work flow based online application system for Vessel Registration under MS Act and License Certificate under MFR Act to the fishing vessels operating along the Indian coast. It is a national project sanctioned by the Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India for implementing in all coastal States and UTs..
- Work flow based system.
- G2C/ G2G/ G2E/ G2B.
- Internet Query.
- Enquiry for Citizen.
- Services through Internet, Kiosks, Counters and Touch Screen.
- SMS Services / Email facility.
- Interface for generating engine number for assembled vessels.
- Automated Process.
- Bilingual Language support.
- To prepare a National database for fishing vessels.
- To prevent Illegal, unregistered and unreported (IUU) vessels in the territorial waters.
- To facilitate optimum utilization of the fisheries resources.
- To strengthen coastal security.
- To strengthen security of fishermen in the sea.
©Copyright by Department of Animal Husbandry,Dairying and Fisheries,Ministry Of Agriculture,Government of India
IT Services by National Informatics Centre, Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India